From the desk of Mark A. Sirvin:
Here are just a few things you will discover on a 5 minute phone call with us:
- See how you can save $$$ by having your wood or aluminum clad window sash repaired versus replaced with a window that does not match.
- Looking for duplication of a current wood window or molding - Look no further!! We also custom modify sash profiles to improve their performance
- Discover how to add years to the life of your wood windows and doors.
- Save the character of your home and keep the beauty of your current wood windows intact. Minor repair is all that may be needed.
- Locate obsolete window hardware such as window frame parts, operators, hinges, locks, glass bead, etc.
Is your brand of window or manufacturer no longer in business? Have you been told - "We have to tear out and replace the entire window, the company is no longer in business and we cannot repair this window or get a replacement sash?"
STOP!!! GIVE US A CALL FIRST!!!
Here are some of the manufacturers that we can repair, sometimes duplicate, and in certain cases order you replacement sashes when repair is not an option:
Barber & Ross/ Rockwell, Biltbest, R.O.W, Norco, Caradco, Pozzi, Vetter, Crestline, Malta, Lincoln, Marvin, Sealrite, Andersen, Wenco, Hurd, Windsor, Kolbe & Kolbe plus many more.
In need of putty glazed historical wood sash? We manufacture replacement rope and weight double hung, casement sash, wood storm windows and screens.
Discover the Accurate Custom Sash difference, where our 40 years of industry knowledge, customer service, and quality of materials sets us apart from every other wood window sash repair company:
Do we repair or duplicate your windows with inferior lumber having knots - NEVER! - Will you see us manufacturing your new parts in your garage or on your driveway using a portable table saw and some routers. - NEVER! - your windows are a fine piece of furniture, manufactured on industrial woodworking machinery, and should be treated as such. Do we use finger jointed or glued up lumber for windows? Will we patch in only a small piece of your sash - NEVER! - we only use solid 1 piece material, regardless of the wood species. Do we use any interior grade lumber, like Poplar, which has absolutely no rot resistant warranty, to build or repair your windows? - NEVER! - we offer you Accoya, solid wood with a 50 year rot proof warranty, unmatched in the industry. Since our start back in 1981, we have worked extremely hard to become the gold standard in the wood window sash repair business. We use a quote by "Benjamin Franklin" as our quality mantra each and every day:
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"
View our Facebook page and explore our gallery to view some of our work.
Give us a "Like" on Facebook or post us a comment !!!
We Thank You for visiting our website.
Mark & Pat Sirvin